Monday, June 18, 2012

My third cruise: 7 days cruise to Central America in Carnival Dream Ship


If you think cruise is for old folks, think again!
It can be fun for all ages.
I had enjoyed myself tremendously specially on those excursions that I had signed up for at different ports. Best of all, all-you-can eat and drink (non-alcoholic) at no extra cost. If the restaurant and buffet are closed, you can still find pizza available 24 hours or order room service.
Plus your room is made-up twice a day with a new animal towel every evening together with the "FUNTIMES" news which informs you of the events happening on the following day as well as the entertainment's schedule on the ship. Never have to worry "what's next?".
It would be awesome if I could live onboard for the rest of my life and travel from port to port. Yeah, it would be like a dream come true, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment